Thursday, May 28, 2015

Have you met Meredith?

You may have noticed that some of my posts originally appeared at Mom of the Year, and you may be wondering why I'm always hanging out over there. Well, for one, have you met Meredith? I mean, she's charming, witty, sharp as a tack, and surprisingly down to Earth for being a blogging celebrity. She's practically royalty, people. Obviously, I have one hundred reasons to want to hang out at her place.
But in addition to my girl crush on Meredith, she gave me a chance to write for her blog before I decided to create Mondays Are Forever. On a particularly average afternoon when I was in need of a good chuckle, Meredith posted a hilarious selfie on her Facebook page that made me snort. On a whim, I posted an equally ridiculous selfie back and a few email exchanges later, The Art of the Selfie debuted at Mom of the Year. I continued to blog regularly for Meredith until I left the safety of her nest and went into the world as a fledgling blogger. Meredith continues to point me in the right direction and I am forever indebted to her for her endless encouragement and support.

So if you have a moment to jump over to Mom of the Year, for a less serious look at the world of parenting, you won't regret it. Trust me. You guys are going to be great friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment